Make at home the recipe of our Executive Chef Flora Mikula of Buckwheat Galette with truffled ham, parmesan and egg.
For an original candlemas, opt for Flora Mikula’s gourmet recipe!
- 200g of flour
- 100g buckwheat flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ litre of milk
- 30g melted butter
- Fleur de sel
- 2 slices of white ham with truffles
- 4 eggs
- 40g of parmesan shavings
- 5g of black truffle chips (optional)
- Mix in a bowl the two flours with the eggs, milk, melted butter and salt.
- Leave the dough to rest for one hour.
- Cut the white ham with truffle into small cubes,
- Grease a hot frying pan with butter,
- Pour a ladle of thick pastry (1/2 cm),
- Turn the cake over and break an egg in the centre.
- Place the diced ham with truffle and Parmesan cheese shavings in the middle.
- Cover the pan with a plate to cook the egg.
- Once cooked, gently remove the pancake from the pan.
- Cook a second pancake and then turn the pancake over and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Once the cheese has melted, remove the pancake from the pan by gently placing it on top of the first pancake.
- Cut the pancake in half and sprinkle it with truffle bits.
You can serve the galette with a seasonal salad!